WELCOME NEW PARISHIONERS! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO US AND VISIT OUR PARISH OFFICE TO REGISTER.
St. Rita Rectory
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30am – 3:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 1:00pm
- Reverend Christopher M. Tiano – Pastor
- Reverend Elkin Mauricio Galvis – Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Monsignor Joseph V. DiSciacca – Senior Parochial Vicar
- Dominic Carraro – Deacon
- Ronald Gurr – Deacon
- Tulio Ossa – Deacon
- Joseph Ryzewski – Deacon
- Steve Yatcko – Deacon
- Patricia O’Neil Tiezzi – School Principal
- Megan Zinn – Director of Religious Education
- Colleen Dacey – Director of Day Care
- Paula Nugent – Financial Administration
- Irene Montefusco
- Diane Dinehart
- James Teti – Director of Music
- Carol Twohill – Office Manager & Parish Secretary
- Marianne Warner
- Henry Matusiewicz – Director of Maintenance
- Chris Kirby – Website
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)
- Saturday, 2:30pm-3:30pm at St. Rita Church or by appointment.
Sacrament of Baptism
- Congratulations! Please call the parish office at 203.248.5513 to register.
Sacrament of Matrimony
- Best wishes! Please call the parish office at 203.248.5513 six months prior to the planned date to secure your date and allow for adequate sacramental preparation with a priest.